Pages

Friday, January 18, 2013

The Beginning

First things first.....today is January 18th and my older sister Madi's birthday.  So Happy Birthday you old lady of 59.  Only one more year until the start of a new decade; hope you're ready.  All kidding aside, I do want to thank you for all you do day-in and day-out for Mum. 

Mum and Dad's 50th Wedding Anniversary


So, why a Blog?  Well, after years of reading other blogs (currently, I follow a lot of knitting and other craft and foody blogs), I said to myself, "Hmmm, that looks like fun and how hard can that be?"

I love to cook, bake and work on crafts of all kinds.  With the new year, I wanted to look in another creative direction and decided to try my hand at quilting again after twenty plus years. 

Needless to say, I was inspired by some truly wonderful quilting blogs and I hope to link mine to theirs in the future.   My objective is to share a good story with all of you while I journey through the quilting process.  I'll probably include my other craft and food projects along the way.

That's it for now.   Let's see if I have the courage to post something tomorrow.

The Maus






 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment